Hello, everyone! This year we're taking our cure from the economy and downsizing our annual newsletter. Here's a short and sweet list of memorable events in 2009:
* In January, Bonggamom cut off her long hair and donated it to Locks of Love.
* In February, Alfie took the kids to a Monster Truck Show.
* In March, Jammy lost his first tooth.
* In April, The Pea entered her first skating competition and placed second.
* In May, Alfie gave 3Po and Jammy a mohawk haircut.
* In June, 3Po and Jammy moved into bunk beds. They also learned to swim.
* In July, Bonggamom went on an out-of-town trip, her first ever without the kids.
* In August, we camped in Napa Valley and took our first ever family hike.
* In September, The Pea started third grade, and 3Po and Jammy started kindergarten. The boys also joined a soccer league, with Alfie as their assistant coach.
* In October, we got to cross off one item on our "Must-See-Places" list -- the Grand Canyon.
* In November, Bonggamom gifted Alfie with a much-needed GPS.
* In December, we'll all be in Manila for the holidays!
Happy Holidays, everyone, and we are looking forward to another memorable year!
from bonggamom and family
(For all you PhotoHunters -- that's my Twelve (twelve photos, that is) for this week's theme! Click here for more Twelves..... And don't forget to leave your links below so I can visit your blog!)
|Share this :|