My Four Things

It's late at night, and I've been making my way around the blogosphere, lazily clicking on links and letting them take me where the wind goes. I found myself on a homeschooler's site in the Shenandoah Valley, and she had a great post about "Four Things". I thought I would write down Four Things of my own:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. GRO (Guest Relations Officer) at a disco -- sorry, everything I did was squeaky-clean and legal!
2. Dancer
3. Office assistant
4. Product Manager

Four movies I've watched over and over:
1. Gladiator
2. The Sound of Music
3. Balanchine's The Nutcracker
4. The Shawshank Redemption

places I have lived:
1. Manila, Philippines
2. Palo Alto, CA
3. Cambridge, MA
4. Sunnyvale, CA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. House
3. Nip/Tuck
4. Food Network Challenge

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Maui
2. Boracay Island in the Philippines
3. Las Vegas
4. Paris

Four of my favorite foods (note how healthy they are):
1. Chocolate chip cookies
2. Mint chip ice cream
3. Beef fajitas
4. McDonalds Sausage McMuffin with Egg

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. The Fairmont Kea Lani in Maui
2. The Bellagio in Las Vegas
3. on a deserted white-sand beach in the Philippines
4. home, in bed

So, what are your Four Things?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you enjoyed the 4 Things meme. You have a beautiful family. Paige, in Virginia

Anonymous said...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. engineer
2. engineer
3. charity shop volunteer
4. and engineer
Four movies watched over and over:
1. Rocky 3,5
2. JFK
3. Elf
4. Bean
places I have lived:
1. Manila, Philippines
2. Troy, NY
3. Alston, MA
4. Atlanta, GA
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Boise Idaho
2. Budapest
3. Bangkok
4. Sweeden
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. 22 arthur st, san juan, M.M.
2. Punta Bulata
3. Boise Idaho
4. Palo Alto, CA
5. Las Villas de Valle Verde